Sunday, February 18, 2007

Michael Waltrip cheated! So what?!

You don't have to be a regular reader of NASCAR.com or a SPEED channel junkie to have heard about all the cheating going on in NASCAR in '07. Six teams have been caught for one infraction or another, with five of them getting significant point penalties. I say so what because they got caught and got penalized. Case closed. However, I think the bigger issue is Waltrip's need for corrective lenses. Anyone who saw the first Gatorade Duel 150 race knows why I'm saying this. He drove right into Junior and Stewart. Sure, his spotter said there was a small space in between the 8 and 20 cars, but he clipped the rear of the 8 car! Doesn't he know how far out the frontend of his car goes? MORON.

Anyway, enjoy the 500. Go Junior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home